- OrangeTee & Tie Pte Ltd (Singapore) and the CBD Properties Sdn Bhd (Malaysia) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) today to enter into a strategic collaboration.
- The MOU was signed by Mr. Steven Tan, Managing Director of OrangeTee & Tie and Mr. Adrian Wang, Managing Director of CBD Properties Sdn Bhd.
- The MOU aims to kickstart a series of cross border marketing and technological initiatives between OrangeTee & Tie and CBD Properties. These include marketing of both companies’ projects in Singapore and Malaysia and the potential integration of OrangeTee’s digital platforms such as Agent App and Property Agents Review to enhance CBD Properties digital capabilities. There is also the possibility of co-
branding of OrangeTee and CBD brands in Malaysia.
- Mr. Tan said, “Since announcing our plans to digitally transform our business in 2015, OrangeTee & Tie has gained incredible traction and success in providing cutting edge technology to our associates which have helped improve their productivity by leaps and bounds. When we build our digital platforms, we ensured that they are very scalable and we believe that now is the right time to bring these platforms out of Singapore to expand to more business opportunities. CBD
Properties is a well-established company with a highly dynamic management team and sales force. Their vision to become a technology-driven company is aligned with ours, hence it was seamless to enter into a strategic collaboration with them.”
- Mr. Wang said, “In nearly every market, technology advancement is changing the basis of competition as the behaviour and expectations of consumers are constantly evolving, including the way they transact their properties. It is timely and important for CBD Properties to accelerate the adoption of modern technology so that our associates are tech-enabled, which will help them provide high value and personalised services to their clients. OrangeTee & Tie is widely recognised to be successful in innovation and transformation and this is why we believe this collaboration synergy will help fast track our digital journey.”
Launched in the new millennium in February 2000, OrangeTee has since established itself as a reputable, dynamic and fast-growing real estate enterprise in Singapore. OrangeTee aims to be the most outstanding and respected real estate enterprise in the region. In 2017, the associate agencies of OrangeTee and Edmund Tie & Company merged to form OrangeTee & Tie. As of this moment, OrangeTee & Tie is more than 4300 strong in property agents and is well-known in the industry for being at the forefront of technology and innovation while being committed to professionalism and service. The collaborative synergy will offer significant value to all of us facing unprecedented challenges in this digital age and associates will be able to leverage on the combined resources, providing greater depth of personnel, expanded research and continued dedication to quality work and customer service in innovative technology, leading-edge market research and comprehensive training programs. OrangeTee & Tie is expected to have more than 50 residential projects, comprising more than 20,000 units.
About CBD Properties Sdn Bhn
CBD Properties is one of Malaysia’s leading multi-award-winning real estate firm since its establishment in 2007. Building on the principles of professionalism, reliability and progressiveness, its team is well recognised for their diligence, efficiency and effectiveness in providing real estate related services. CBD Properties scope of services includes Project Consultancy, Corporate Services, Secondary Sales, Project Marketing, Retail Consultancy, Valuation & Property Management, and Malaysia My Second Home Programme (MM2H). Having being awarded the ‘ASIA’S Best Brand Awards 2019’ in Singapore recently, CBD Properties continue to aspire in providing quality service that exceeds expectations, to be the ever-improving technology-driven real estate ecosystem that is known, respected and preferred locally and internationally.