OrangeTee & Tie, Singapore’s third-largest real estate agency, will be holding its inaugural OrangeTee Property Expo 2020 on the weekend of Oct 17 & 18.
The 2-day virtual property expo will commence at 10 am on Oct 17, and end at 11.59 pm on Oct 18.
The OrangeTee Property Expo 2020 is set to be the first of its kind with a fully immersive virtual experience for its attendees world-wide.
The virtual event will be an interactive digital environment, where attendees can move around, engage with booths, and attend more than 40 talks at the virtual convention hall.
The booths will be hosted by OrangeTee, and its partners Citibank, Gigacover, Juwai IQI, PropertyGuru, and real estate lawyers from William Poh & Louis Lim. In particular, OrangeTee’s booths will be focused on a number of areas, including Project New Launches and Resale listings.
OrangeTee & Tie Managing Director, Steven Tan will give the keynote speech at the virtual expo, while the rest of the talks will cover a range of topics from property investment and wealth management to lifestyle. The invited speakers at the event include
- Mr. Leon Kong, General Manager Online Advertising Solutions (Juwai)
- Ms. Mandy Chen, Head of International Sales, (IQI)
- Mr. Jordan Heng, Team Manager of International team (IQI),
- Ms. Lily Chong, Director of IQIWA, Australia.
- Mr. Lo San John, Head of Investment Consultants, Citibank
- Mr. Pierre Teo, Portfolio Counselor, Citibank
- Mr. Ong Choon Fah, CEO of Edmund Tie & Co. (SEA)
- Mr. Bernard Tong, CEO, EdgeProp SG
- Ms. Alicia Seah, Director of Public Relations & Communications (Dynasty Travel)
- Ms. Tan Siew Hoon, Regional Manager South East Asia (Destination NSW)
- Ms. Shan Lin, Cruise Manager (Port & Porters)
- Dr. Tan Tee Khoon, Country Manager from PropertyGuru
- Mr. Paul Wee, Managing Director of PG Finance
- Mr. William Poh, Partner from William Poh & Louis Lim
“The OrangeTee Property Expo 2020 is our flagship event to connect developers, agents and consumers. We want to provide an exciting virtual venue where developers can showcase their projects, where consumers can learn from experts and connect with agents who would be best equipped to serve them,” said Simon Yio, Executive Director, OrangeTee & Tie.
“Here at OrangeTee & Tie, technological innovation is at the heart of our business. Technology can empower both our agents and our clients, and in the age of the Covid-19 pandemic, it can further connect People and Properties, while complying with safe distancing requirements.”
He explained the impetus to create a new format for the property expo. “While large scale events are still not allowed, people do miss the excitement and the bustle of a regular expo event. We have been able to recreate the same exciting atmosphere all through technology.”
“This is one event that all property buyers and sellers must not miss.”
The OrangeTee Property Expo 2020 is a showcase of OrangeTee’s continued commitment and investment towards technology and innovation for the benefit of its agents and customers. Earlier in September, OrangeTee launched the Market Analytics Suite, a mobile platform that puts real-time analytics, customisable charts and information in the hands of its 4400 agents for free.
OrangeTee & Tie is the first real estate agency in Singapore that has pledged a long term commitment to sustainability. Its sustainability movement focuses on four distinct areas – social impact, responsible business practices, technology and innovation, and go green. More information on their sustainability efforts can be found at their sustainability movement website. (https://sustainability.orangetee.com/)